What You Can Expect
- An initial obligation free meeting at our expense to understand your life goals and financial objectives, and learn about your risk profile.
- On your acceptance of this agreement we will then have a series of meetings where we:
- create a client profile based on the information we collate from you to learn about your situation
- test the reality of your goals through financial modelling
- educate you about strategies available to you that will result in a plan for your future
- present and discuss your plan through a comprehensive Statement of Advice
- action agreed activities and follow through for you
- Access to a well-received Estate Planning Facilitation process.
- Continued priority access with your adviser should your circumstances change or you feel the need to review your plan.
- You are entitled to receive ongoing financial advice and service from us for the following 12-month period.
- Create mutual, realistic expectations
- Produce a plan for your future that we help you implement and progress
- Effectively communicate and educate you about your alternatives
- Establish a valued and lasting relationship by providing personal financial advice for your family
Service Fee and Period of Agreement
- When we present the Statement of Advice we will invoice the initial fee of $2,950 for initial advice and ongoing advice required in the first twelve months. This fee can be paid by direct debit from your bank account or credit card. Some clients choose to pay by deduction from a financial product at the time of implementing our recommendations.
- You may choose to have us facilitate your estate planning. The fee for this varies on complexity and will be quoted to you beforehand if you are considering this service.
- Insurance commissions and loan brokerage may be paid to us. You will know what they are before you choose to proceed.
- These costs are detailed in our Financial Services Guide.